ONLINE MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
FOR 2018-2019 FISCAL YEAR
Log in and look for the “RENEW MEMBERSHIP” link.
Email email@example.com for username & password
Tuesdays & Thursdays
Email for appointment on other days
Be sure to check our EDUCATION page for scholarship opportunities!
SURVEYORS RENDEZVOUS 2018
SURVEYORS HISTORICAL SOCIETY
September 12-15, 2018
Astor Crowne Plaza, French Quarter
New Orleans, LA
Surveyors Historical Society has teamed up with Ralph Gipson (many of you will remember Ralph from the Bilby tower project), the local chapter of the Louisiana Society of Professional Land Surveyors, and other prominent local surveyors and historians to put on a “Rendezvous to Remember”.
Click HERE for brochure
For program details, presentations and more, visit http://www.surveyorshistoricalsociety.com
|Deadline to Apply||Exam Date for LA Laws of Surveying|
|July 31, 2018||Friday, October 12, 2018|
|November 30, 2018||Friday, February, 22, 2019|
Louisiana Society of Professional Surveyors
LSPS is organized for the following purposes of enhancing the status of the Land Surveying Profession by:
- Maintaining high technical and cultural standards for entrance to the Society.
- Cooperating with educational institutions in the maintenance of high standards of education in Land Surveying.
- Requiring a high standard of ethical practice by members of the Society.
- Aiding in the adoption of high standard of attainment for the granting of the legal right to practice Professional Land Surveying.
- Fostering among students of Land Surveying the study of philosophy and history, tradition and achievement, duties and social functions of the Land Surveying Profession.
- Encouraging the personal and professional development of young Land Surveyors.
- Supporting activities looking to the increased employment of Land Surveyors and seeking new opportunities for service in Land Surveying.
Click the map to find information about your district or to find a surveyor in your area.
LSPS Calendar of Events
Click to view new Calendar for LSPS events.